5-Day Conquer Your Content Mini-Course
This mini course is for coaches who are struggling to create consistent content. Content creation is one of the most common pain points I hear as a coach. Being consistent is imperative to accelerate the know, like, and trust with your followers… it is a MUST!
I am breaking down, step-by-step, the exact system I use to bust out 3 emails, 1 blog, 3 LIVE Streaming/Periscopes and multiple social media posts weekly in less than 60-minutes per week! I am given you everything you need to start implementing efficient content creation that you can be proud of and your people will love.
You will learn…
- 2 critical exercises you must do to help map out 12 months of content and LOVE writing without taking up an entire day or more!
- How to be a consistent content creator all while saving time, even if you struggle with knowing what to write about.
- My #1 content creation strategy that has me overflowing with ideas and mapping out a month’s worth of content in less than 15 minutes.
- The exact method I use for writing emails and blogs that speak right to my ideal client in less than 20 minutes.
- 7 time saving content strategies to help you repurpose your information and become more visible to your followers.
You’ll get full access to the complete recording, Q&A and all.
*PLUS* you will receive all the workbooks and PDF’s that go along with each individual lesson.
Love & Praise
“Being a part of Maryalice’s Conquer Your Content course was one of the best things I could do for my business and my sanity. Before I started this course, I was struggling to come up with enough content. This course showed me exactly how to create content quickly and easily from everyday life experiences.
The steps Maryalice showed me to break down one topic into several emails, blogs, and social media posts were presented in an easy to understand way that willfree up so much time in my schedule. If you find yourself struggling to create content, I highly recommend taking this course.” ~ Michelle Rycroft from Ripped By Rycroft